You gonna love this 🙂
- 10 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chips
- Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- small bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 small Green bell pepper, chopped
- salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan till hot then carefully put in the potatoes and cook till they are soft or have started getting a little crispy.(when the oil stops bubbling so much)
2. Take the fries off the hot oil, draining them properly and set aside.
3. In another pan, add a Tablespoon of the vegetable oil and let it heat up a little. Ensure your heat is low.
4. Add all the ingredients into the oil (except from the coriander) and mix well.
5. Let it cook till the a sauce starts forming.
6. You can add a little water if you like your chips soggy/wet, if not do not add the water.
7. Toss the previously cooked fries into the sauce and stir well. Be careful so that you don’t end up with fries looking mashed. Let it cook for about 2 minutes to allow the fries absorb the flavours.
8. Turn off the heat, sprinkle some coriander and toss.
Serve hot to Enjoy the heat!