Here is a noodle soup to slurp your way through the cold times people!
This noodle soup is delicious and so easy to make. It’s super cold where I am (maybe just for me at least 😯) so I’m constantly craving and thinking of warm and hot dishes to literally get me warmed up and fill me. You can only drink hot chocolate and tea for so long you know…
I made this soup sometime back and it really worked for me. I put so little effort into it (it’s that simple) and I got so much out of it. You’ll spend no more than 30 minutes preparing it.
You will need:-
2 100g packets of noodles
250g white button mushrooms, sliced
2 tbsp minced ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
4 cups of water
3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
1. Set a cooking pan over medium heat and add the vegetable oil.
2. Add the mushrooms and ginger, and cook until the mushrooms are tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the water and soy sauce and bring to a boil, then lower to heat to medium.
5. Stir in the noodles and cook until the noodles are tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
And Enjoy! 😉